Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tian Hotel is a higher hotel

Tian Hotel is a higher hotel, I went into the private room when the classmate they are all here. no sooner sat down, draw a hand stabbed to fly over, a look at a month is not a general manager is with long, christian louboutin shoes even before the achievement of Fai has always flick on the police station when the director. Mumiwuse looking waitress side dishes, I'm feeling christian louboutin shoes my narrow view, light enough to touch me this table three months of income, and World of Warcraft. Fai as banquet host kept calling us to eat, like, constantly poured wine for this, for that and take their food, christian louboutin his mouth said: \. \a. After all, who pays the bill can be, I think everyone seems to have no means to be generous to chip. this time Fai out cell phones, according to a string of numbers, then said: \Oh! just catch??? good! good! free to send one to the Tian An hotel to give me pay the bill. \Less than five minutes, a middle-aged man came in, he saw the bill, can not help but frowned, seems to have enough cash on him. He then also pulled out his cellphone and dialed the number string, said: \; Zhang workers? This is Ma Xiaochang Yeah! your son to read our university, and I'll give you green light today but I decided on hh ask a friend to dinner this evening, you come pay the bill please? in Tian An Hotel 203 boxes hh ;

No comments:

Post a Comment