Wednesday, September 1, 2010

remember my third grade elementary school

remember my third grade elementary school, a hungry winter, the sky suddenly began to rain,christian louboutin grandmother to your mother bring me an umbrella. Niang may fall along several wrestle, the whole body like a Nihou like, she stood beside the window of the classroom, christian louboutin shoes looking at me giggle, mouth also called: \hate her Bushi Xiang, Hate me lose face, christian louboutin sale but hate to take the lead stir for Fan Jiaxi. when he was still exaggerated imitation, I grabbed the front of the writing case, threw him to drop the past, been Fanjia Xi escaped, He rushed forward grabbed my neck now flashing tearing up. I am so small, is not his opponent, which he easily to the ground. Then they heard came outside the classroom, \Xiao, tan gallop wildly like heroes come in, snatched Fan Jiaxi, onto the house. say crazy big strength is really true. Niang hands to bully my Fan Jiaxi give to the air, he was scared Kudiehanniang, a pair of chubby legs kicking in the air indiscriminately. Niang turned a deaf ear, he threw actually ponds on the school door, and then a look of indifference and walked away.
your mother for me, got into great trouble and she is just like nothing like. in front of me, your mother resumed a Qieqie demeanor, to please everyone. I understand that this is the maternal love, even confusion, maternal love is clear, because her son had been bullied by others. At that time I could not help but called out: \, silly smile. day, mother and son for the first time we have an umbrella of support back home. I say these things with her grandmother, Grandma scared fall in the chair, quickly asked people to go to the father called back. Dad had just entered the room, a group of middle-aged man takes knife and stick into my home, regardless of indiscriminate, first pots and pans and hit a rare bad bus, at home as the earthquake occurred in 9. This is Fan Jiaxi family who invited Fan father fiercely father's nose, pointing, said: \the house. \hand flew off his waist belt, right about face to the Mother directions. what then about your mother like a panic drag on the mouse ran into the dead end of the game is like a helplessly jumping, dodging, she sent The crisp sound and the rubber whip on her to issue the kind of crisp sound, I'll never forget. finally came to the police station, director of violence to stop his father's hand. station mediation result is that both sides have lost two do not owe. Who Who in trouble on the grasping! gang left, Dad look messy house full of pots and pans pieces and then take a look at a scarred Mother, Mother in his arms he suddenly cried bitterly and said: \; crazy horrible woman, I did not insist on beating you, if I would hit you, this could not make land, we no money to pay people ah. This is to blame the poor house! \tree, child, you must take the university entrance exam to study. Otherwise, let it be bullied on the life ah! \The tragic death of her grandmother, the family's life even more difficult. Enshi Island's Bureau of Civil Affairs will be my home as a special hardship case families, the monthly subsidy of 40 yuan, I have the appropriate high school where my tuition relief, this way, I can continue to read down.

No comments:

Post a Comment