Wednesday, September 1, 2010

she drank a glass of wine

she drank a glass of wine, once again poured into glass said the situation was when I had to go. She began to tell their to him. I from the south to Beijing before, I handed a boyfriend, he was a son of the head. At that time, we do not how, only as a general friend. Later, I came to Beijing, he maintained correspondence with him. He relied on his father's ability, but also to Beijing, but also christian louboutin into the literary circle, which, he gave to me marry him. I did not agree, because I think not understand him. He has been bugging me. my people a bad temper, and that is very antagonistic mentality, the more you haunt me, the more I bother you, the less promise you anything. later on, I do not altogether even the general's friends told him to do. This is all of a sudden, you do not know, may Rexia curse. his first in front of my friends say bad things about me that how I How honest and upright, how to skittish, then they wrote to my old unit, that I bad character, can not be christian louboutin shoes used. he can not get me, how can such a despicable means to destroy me? I still have to My face, for my future ah!
she obviously getting more and more excited. once, I heard that he was spreading rumors, and vivid descriptions, his best rendering exaggeration of responsibility, the last straw, easily picked up from the table next to a fruit knife cut only go out into the guest house where he lives to go fight with him. Fortunately, the table with a graphic, Xianshibumiao, snatched a knife, hold my waist live, only to avoid a possible tragic. I was everyone Quan Zhu, christian louboutin sale sitting there, bored drank wine, drank a heart like lead, heavy, breathless. I really can not This had enough, they opened the crowd, ran to the extrapolation from the restaurant a bicycle, riding along the Ring Road was a full two laps, tears and sweat mixed together in my face heartily flow, I how I hate myself is not a bachi man, otherwise, must keep up his fight to the bitter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment