Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I ever heard the guitar the best

I ever heard the guitar the best, than this. Later heard a lot of down a master of guitar playing, but no similar move. shows, music on people's feelings and needs of the Christian Louboutin processing by the audience again. skill can have endless pursuit, but moved only in certain circumstances. and then the piano. Richard's piano music, although the academic are defined as big enough although he should not be denied that the popularity of the piano in China, the contribution. He can make people understand there is no music literacy and moved This is his value. now I basically only listen to piano music, occasionally listen to music to always feel too noisy, not as rich Moncler and expressive piano, but just quiet. listen to the song a lot, listen to our song almost, But the real Chopin on the taste or. like the kind of penetrating soft feeling, to suddenly let me in and going to a poetry.
For the players, I have no preference, Chiang peacefully I think good performance over the I not quite like. domestic players are now performing a bit over the tendency of piano education and our shallow roots are related. In fact, my favorite piano is Moncler Jackets downstairs and the voices of people practicing their children, simple notes, the rhythm of repetition, as clean and bright as the sun, as a part of our hearts, or we have a certain stage, or we have been seeking some kind of feeling ...

No comments:

Post a Comment